Website WEROCK Technologies GmbH
We empower heroes
We are a start-up from Karlsruhe with the goal of making industrial computer technology more sustainable in the long term. WEROCK Technologies delivers hardware for everyday heroes and is an expert for IT systems in challenging environments.
To expand our team we are looking for you as a full-time employee for our operational business. Especially in the early stages, there are quite a few opportunities to get involved and grow together with us on the challenges. Everyone who becomes part of the WEROCK team gets the opportunity to take on responsibility early on, depending on their individual goals.
Thereby you support us
- Configuration and provision of hardware
- Technical support for our existing customers
- Management and further development of internal IT such as integration, maintenance work and updates of IT systems
- Technical support of the sales department
- Further development of guidelines
What you should bring with you
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist, IT systems specialist or similar qualification
- Knowledge of Windows, Android and ideally Linux
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- Strong service and goal orientation, communication skills, technical know-how and sound commercial knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, Chinese is an advantage
- Ambitious, independent way of working as well as fast and good comprehension skills
- Organized, structured and reliable
- High demand on own work and the ambition to always deliver the best quality
- Willingness to constantly further your education and to learn new technologies
- Sustainability is not just a buzzword for you
What we offer you
- Extensive training phase in the special world of industrial computers
- A very diversified field of activity
- The opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company
- An attractive and modern working environment with ergonomic chairs and height-adjustable desks in the heart of Karlsruhe
- A “digital company” – even if you’re far away, you’re right in the middle of it. All our tools are accessible online, we have our own chat and video platform, a central task board, intranet
- Common goals and realistic KPIs
- Flexible working hours with trust-based working hours
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Up to 2 days home office per week can be flexibly allocated in consultation
- 49 € ticket
- Profit sharing
- Projects, which you can lead completely on your own responsibility. You can also propose your own projects and implement them in consultation.
- Active contribution to climate protection
- Independent budget for defined areas
- Typical start-up: interdisciplinary work, open corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- A lively feedback culture in which everyone wants to develop further and a great team in which you can help shape things.
- Individual training opportunities and varied tasks
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and next possible starting date to Markus Nicoleit via email to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com