- Robust 10.1″ industrial tablet for professional use
- Scratch-resistant, particularly bright display for outdoor work
- Exchangeable 37 Wh battery for up to 10 hours of operation
- Ideal for harsh environments as it is water and dust proof
- Shock, vibration and fall resistance to military standards
- 10-point multi-touch screen, can also be operated with gloves and in rain
- High-performance processor options from Intel® and Qualcomm®.
- Full productivity – either with Windows 10 or with Android 9
- USB 3.0 and USB type C connection
- Integrated GPS for positioning
- Always connected with dual-band WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE high-speed Internet connection, Bluetooth 4.2
- High-resolution cameras for sharp images
- Micro SD card slot
- TPM 2.0 integrated – Hardware-based tamper protection (Windows versions)
- Optionally including NFC, RFID, smart card reader, 2D barcode scanner, fingerprint sensorDocking stations and other accessories available
Robust industrial tablet for outdoor use
The Rocktab L110 is a rugged 10.1″ tablet computer with Android 9 or Windows 10, built to military standards for rugged outdoor use. It can withstand falls onto concrete and is waterproof because it is protected against environmental influences according to IP65 standard.
Ready to Rock
The WEROCK Rocktab L110 was developed especially for the rough environment. The military standard construction ensures absolute robustness in all environments. It can withstand multiple drops onto concrete from over 1.2 meters and can operate in an operating temperature range of -20° to +60° C. Falls, water, dust? No problem at all for the Rocktab. Thanks to its IP65-protected housing, the L110 not only resists all kinds of dust but also a rain shower. At the same time, the housing is compact with a depth of only 2.2 cm. The scratch-resistant 10.1-inch touchscreen display offers smartphone-typical operation and impresses with a brightness of up to 1000 cd/m2. Thanks to IPS technology, it is particularly rich in contrast. The brightness is adjusted automatically by an integrated sensor or can be set via the operating system.
Ready for any job
No matter what job you need the Rocktab L110 for, it is ready to cover all your needs. It has been designed as a practical tool and offers you many advanced features such as a camera, NFC, barcode reader, and RFID function. Both Windows and Android versions have advanced security features such as TPM 2.0, optional fingerprint sensor, and other hardware and software specific security functions. No more worries about work loss thanks to the huge integrated 37 Wh battery and intelligent power management. With normal use, a full working day is no longer an issue. Charging is conveniently done via a charging station or vehicle mount.
Modern technology with lots of fire
At the heart of the Rocktab L110 are advanced multi-core processors (three options to choose from), as well as up to 8GB of memory and 128GB system memory. The memory can be further expanded with a micro SDXC card. The data connection is via high-speed LTE with up to 300 Mbps download and 150 Mbps upload. In indoor areas, a high-performance dual-band WLAN module ensures an uninterrupted connection. Connectivity to other peripherals is provided by the integrated Bluetooth 4.2 BLE interface as well as the OTG-capable USB C port and USB 3.0 connection. Other highlights of the Rocktab L110 include integrated GPS, and an HDMI port for office use.
Small, handy, incredibly robust, and yet very powerful. The perfect device for anyone on the go. Give your employees a tool to rock their everyday lives.