Versatile 6 Inch Industrial Barcode Printer with Touchscreen
The MH241 / MH261 series is TSC’s main line of industrial barcode label printers, evolved from the MH240 series. The new features of the series provide solutions to meet the changing challenges of everyday business, from growing production demands to increasing workflow complexity.
- Self-controlling TPH maintenance mechanism
- Easy replacement of printhead and platen roller
- Supports top and bottom black mark media and selectable media sensor settings in the display menu
- SOTI Connect and TSC console for printer management
- Wireless communication interfaces: Combi module supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2
- Fast print speed – up to 300 mm (12 ips)
- 203 dpi resolution
- Color 4.3″ touch LCD panel
- Supports media widths up to 172.7 mm (6.8″)
- ENERGY STAR® certification
Sophisticated TSC Sense Care
The TPH Sense Care mechanism provides an advanced level of self-control that monitors the error-free condition of the printhead in real time and prevents failures. In addition, the MH241/261 series supports a wide variety of materials with pre-printed black marks on the top or bottom for user selection in the selection menu.
Dynamic remote printer management
SOTI Connect and TSC Console provide enterprise-wide remote printer management for a wide range of applications. This reduces maintenance costs and prevents the failure of revenue-critical devices.
The MH241/MH261 series supports common applicators and emulations via the integrated GPIO, accompanied by the optional 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi combo module with Bluetooth 4.2.
The MH241 and MH261 printers handle a wide variety of material lengths and widths. By accurately positioning the print, the MH241 and MH241T can even peel labels as short as 12.7 mm (0.5″). The MH261T supports materials up to 6.8″ (173 mm) wide, while the MH261 supports up to 4.5″ (114 mm). The fine adjustment mechanism prevents wrinkling of the film and ensures the print quality of the labels.
The “end-of-material sensor” of the MH241T and MH241P can be easily adjusted using the color display and checks the material via media-near-end to remind the user to change the material. The printhead and platen roller of the MH241/MH261 series can be replaced by the user without special tools.