Versatile 4 Inch Industrial Barcode Printer
The MH241 Series is TSC’s main line of industrial barcode label printers, evolved from the MH240 Series. The series’ new features provide solutions to meet changing business challenges – from growing production demands to increasing workflow complexity.
- Self-controlling TPH maintenance mechanism
- Easy replacement of printhead and platen roller
- Supports top and bottom black mark media and selectable media sensor settings in the display menu
- SOTI Connect and TSC console for printer management
- Wireless communication interfaces: Combination module supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2
- Fast print speed – up to 305 mm (12 ips)
- 300 dpi resolution
- Peeler can peel labels down to a minimum of 12.7 mm (0.5″) (MH241 series)
- 3.5″ color LCD on standard model
- 600 meter film capacity (for MH241 series)
- ENERGY STAR® certification
Sophisticated TSC Sense Care
The TPH Sense Care mechanism provides an advanced level of self-control that monitors the error-free condition of the printhead in real time and prevents failures. In addition, the MH241/261 series supports a wide variety of materials with pre-printed black marks on the top or bottom for user selection in the selection menu.
Dynamic remote printer management
SOTI Connect and TSC Console provide enterprise-wide remote printer management for a wide range of applications. This reduces maintenance costs and prevents the failure of revenue-critical devices.
The MH241 series supports common applicators and emulations via the integrated GPIO, accompanied by the optional 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi combo module with Bluetooth 4.2.
The MH241 printers handle a wide variety of material lengths and widths. Accurate print positioning can even peel labels as short as 12.7 mm (0.5″). The MH261T supports materials up to 6.8″ (173 mm) wide, while the MH241 supports up to 4.5″ (114 mm). The fine adjustment mechanism prevents film wrinkling and ensures label print quality.
Outstanding ease of use
The printhead and platen roller on the MH241 can be replaced by the user without special tools.