Mobile receipt printer for 1D and 2D barcodes
- IP54 rating (dust/waterproof) with protective cover.
- Drop test: 2.5 m with IP54 protective cover
- Wired & wireless communication standards: USB 2.0, MFi Bluetooth 5.0, Passive NFC tag, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 (supports either MFi Bluetooth 5.0 or 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with high capacity of 3080 mAh on TDM-30
- More than 42 hours on the TDM-30 without needing to recharge the battery
- TPH Care self-diagnostic system
- Smart TDM-30 battery option including TSC battery management
- Supports TSPL-EZD (EPL2, ZPL2 and DPL emulations), ESC-POS or CPCL emulations
The compact TDM-30 from TSC is a powerful mobile receipt printer. Thanks to its low weight of just 380 grams (with battery), it is perfect for work in retail, hospitality, warehousing and gastronomy – it takes up hardly any space and can be attached to the belt, among other things. For a good status overview, the receipt printer has several LEDs and an LCD display for battery, WLAN and printing.
The TDM-30 is also technically gifted: it processes all common 1D and 2D barcodes and receipts with a media width of 80 mm and a print width of 72 mm. Its print speed is 102 mm/s with a print resolution of 203 dpi. In addition, it supports iOS and Android operating systems. The TDM-30 is equipped with 16 MB of flash memory and 32 MB of SDRAM. Its interfaces include USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and WLAN (802.11a/b/g/n). For longer life, it is IP54 certified and drop-proof from 1.5 meters.
Fields of application
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Entertainment & Hospitality
- Public Utility
|99-083A401-0012||TSC TDM-30, 8 dots/mm (203dpi), USB, BT, NFC|
Mobile printer, direct thermal, 8 dots/mm (203dpi), media width (max): 80mm, print width (max): 72mm, roll diameter (max): 40mm, speed (max): 102mm/sec, USB, Bluetooth, NFC, RAM: 32MB, Flash: 16MB, label sensor, includes: Power supply, power cord, belt clip, battery, QSG
|99-083A502-1012||TSC TDM-30, 8 dots/mm (203dpi), USB, BT, WLAN, NFC|
Mobile printer, direct thermal, 8 dots/mm (203dpi), media width (max): 80mm, print width (max): 72mm, roll diameter (max): 40mm, speed (max): 102mm/sec, USB, Bluetooth, WLAN (802.11a/b/g/n), NFC, RAM: 32MB, Flash: 16MB, label sensor, includes: Power supply, power cord, belt clip, battery, QSG
|99-083A502-0012||TSC TDM-30, 8 dots/mm (203dpi), RTC, USB, BT (5.0), NFC|
Mobile printer, direct thermal, 8 dots/mm (203dpi), media width (max): 80mm, print width (max): 72mm, roll diameter (max): 40mm, speed (max): 102mm/sec, USB, Bluetooth (class, class 5.0), NFC, RAM: 32MB, Flash: 16MB, real time clock, label sensor, includes: AC adapter, power cord, belt clip, rechargeable battery, QSG.
Rugged, palm-sized design.
The TDM printers have been extensively tested for drop and fall resistance. They survive a 2.5 m drop test with protective cover, the MIL-STD-810G standard drop test and a 1.8 m drop test without damage, even without protective cover. With the optional protective cover, the multifunctional all-rounders are also dustproof and waterproof.
Support for a wide range of media types
The TDM-30’s adjustable media feed with label fixation allows it to handle a wide range of materials with widths between 20 and 70 mm – from standard documents to selected media types and linerless labels. The spacer is easy to install and adaptable to different widths. A reflective mark sensor (Blackmark) and the optional transmissive sensor for label gaps available for the TDM-30 ensure exact alignment and form the basis for a highly precise printing process with different media types.
TPH self-diagnostic system with early warning function
TSC’s advanced technology detects the current status of the printhead in real time. Continuous scanning and detection of out-of-focus print dots throughout the printing process maximizes print quality as well as staff productivity while reducing consumables.
Smart battery and intelligent printer management
TSC’s smart battery management system significantly simplifies battery status monitoring and ensures maximum battery performance and life.
- Battery status monitoring
- Overview of battery consumption and charging cycles
- Status report of battery condition
- Real-time display of remaining battery capacity on the intuitive, easy-to-use GUI design display
Integrated software package
TSC’s latest high-performance firmware also enables the mobile all-rounders of the TDM series to be easily integrated into existing MPOS systems – and thus enables highly efficient and at the same time highly flexible label printing in almost all application areas. Key features include:
- Pre-installed OPOS drivers for POS applications
- Compatibility with CPCL and ESC-POS printer languages
- Mobile configuration as well as web printing thanks to newly developed app for iOS and Android – allows input, control or even correction in case of malfunctions by the user regardless of the printer’s location
- Possibility of direct label printing from browser-based applications via web printing
The TDM series is perfectly equipped for complex printing needs thanks to a wide range of state-of-the-art interfaces: USB 2.0 + MFi Bluetooth 5.0 + passive NFC tag or alternatively USB 2.0 + 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2 + passive NFC tag. The passive NFC tag for Bluetooth can be quickly connected with a flick of the wrist.