Your career at WEROCK
Who are we?
WEROCK builds tools for heroes. We empower police officers, paramedics, parcel services, caregivers, as well as many other heroes in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and construction sites to do their jobs. Our products are rugged, industrial computers in both mobile and fixed environments.
A key component of WEROCK is the protection of the environment, nature and people. All of the company’s products, actions and investments are considered in particular for their impact on the climate.
Our mission is to become the leading industrial computer manufacturer that takes an active role in the environmentally friendly development of IT.
For more information about us, our milestones and our environmental efforts, please visit the linked info pages.
Our employees are the most important and valuable aspect of our company. Only together can we meet the challenges and achieve our goals. Their knowledge, skills and professional roles are important aspects of this. But just as important is their contribution as people.
With our open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and helpful, motivated team, you will quickly feel at home. Become part of a growing company with big goals and help shape our common future. Let’s rock it together!
What you can expect from us
As a young, dynamic company, we are constantly evolving. WEROCK is characterized by lively structures, strong growth and decentralized as well as purpose-oriented decision-making. As a company, we strive to overcome traditional workplace structures to create a safe and encouraging work environment. In a culture of trust, all employees take personal responsibility.
We believe that success is only possible when people are trusted. That we effect change when we act independently. That every great journey begins with small steps. That every company has a responsibility to act and operate sustainably. That ownership is obsolete and sharing is the future.
We also offer
- Up to 4 days per week home office in consultation with the team (depending on the position).
- We always try to fulfill wishes for reduced hours, sabbaticals or away-office.
- An attractive and modern working environment with ergonomic chairs and height-adjustable desks in the heart of Karlsruhe.
- When the small or even the big hunger comes, numerous restaurants are only a stone’s throw away. And that’s not all: We organize regular visits to various food trucks we trust. Here you can enjoy culinary delicacies from all over the world directly on our farm.
- A “digital company” – even if you’re far away, you’re right in the middle of it. All our tools are accessible online, we have our own chat and video platform, a central task board, intranet
- Individual training opportunities and varied tasks
The application process
The primary goal of our collaboration is to ensure that neither you nor we are disappointed. We therefore communicate clearly and openly what we offer you and what we expect from you. We want the same from you. We are not only interested in your skills and experience, but also in your motivation, your personal attitude and your approach.
We see your added value as a person and not just as a piece of work.
Our job offers
Is there currently nothing suitable for you, but you would still like to become part of the WEROCK team? Please send us your speculative application by e-mail to [email protected]. We look forward to hear from you.