Illuminated silicone keyboard for industrial applications
Benefit from the impressive performance of the KBD9 illuminated industrial keyboard, designed specifically for industrial applications. This rugged keyboard with alphanumeric layout is a reliable companion that will serve you faithfully for a long time. Thanks to its IP65 certification, it is protected against dust, water jets and liquids, including even stubborn substances such as detergents, gear and engine oil, alcohol and antifreeze. You can rest assured that your work equipment will always remain functional. Quick and easy cleaning with disinfectants or under running water is therefore no problem. This opens up numerous areas of application such as the food industry or pharmaceutical sector.
The individual keys are equipped with red backlighting, which ensures optimum legibility even in dimly lit conditions. The special PU coating protects the surface of the keys from abrasion and thus ensures long-lasting and reliable marking. Even when wearing work gloves, you can easily operate the keyboard and make precise entries. The connection is very simple via USB. Software updates can also be easily carried out at any time via the interface.
- Rugged industrial keyboard with silicone surface
- Alphanumeric key layout
- Red key illumination for optimum legibility
- Wear-resistant thanks to PU coating
- Easy to operate even with gloves
- All keys completely free and programmable on site
- Key functions: Programmable with WinProgrammer software
- Key layout: German or international layout; 18 mm key grid
- Color: black
- PC connection: USB interface ( < 500 mA including illumination)
- Illumination: Red LED through each key; 2 status LEDs (NUM and CAPS))
- Lifetime: > 1 million presses per key
- Temperature ranges: Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C; Storage temperature -40°C to +60°C.
- Weight: 1200g without packaging
- Dimensions: 381 x 120 x 19 mm