Solid vehicle mount for monitors, panel PCs and computers with adjustable ball joint and AMPS, VESA75 as well as VESA100 mounting holes.
Extra-Tough! A monitor mount for the toughest use in industrial environments.
The industrial mount MNT1 from WEROCK is the solution for challenging environments where other flexible mounting solutions fail and a compact design is required. It is typically found in harsh mobile environments on forklifts, ants or other industrial trucks. The integrated 3 cm shock absorbers successfully keep potholes and vibrations away from the screen. The construction can bear loads of up to 30 kg, so that even heavier forklift terminals or panel PCs can be mounted.
Solid yet flexible
In contrast to common double-joint mounts, the MNT1 vehicle mount measures only 11 cm in depth, making it much more compact. This makes it an ideal integration solution even for confined spaces. It offers an optimal combination of comfort and stability. A quick-release clamp originating from toolmaking with a large ball-and-socket joint enables flexible stepless positioning with an angle of inclination of up to 45° in all directions. Once the desired position is set, the quick release can be used to fix the desired position. The adjustment screw on the lower seat of the ball allows the ball’s tightness to be adjusted from loose to very tight.
- Solid mount for industrial use
- Holds monitors, panel PCs and computers up to 30 kg
- AMPS, VESA75 and VESA100 mounting holes
- Integrated shock absorber protects against vibrations
- Convenient position adjustment with quick release
- 360° rotatable, infinitely adjustable up to 45° tilt angle
- Quality product Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 150 x 105 x 110 mm