WEROCK Technologies GmbH, innovative manufacturer of industrial computer technology, proudly presents its latest member of the Rocksmart series. The Rocksmart RSC610 is a powerful and versatile industrial panel PC. Combining outstanding performance, versatile connectivity and high-quality design, the RSC610 expands the possibilities for the machine building and automation industries.
Designed to meet the needs of demanding applications, the new Rocksmart RSC610 offers an impressive range of features. The slim aluminum enclosure not only provides a modern aesthetic, but also offers IP65 protection for use in harsh environments, including outdoors. It is fully passively cooled and has a wide operating temperature range. The housing is suitable for panel mounting, but can also be free-standing thanks to VESA mounting points. The high-contrast 10.1″ display ensures optimal readability in all situations. For outdoor use, the panel is also available with a brightness of up to 1200 nits. The gesture-enabled multi-touch offers a smooth surface and enables intuitive operation. A modern Intel® Elkhart Lake Celeron 4-core processor with 10nm lithography ensures fast and reliable performance with optimal energy efficiency. Optionally, the Rocksmart RSC610 can be equipped with a best-in-class AI processor that is compatible with popular AI tools and opens up new possibilities for data analysis and optimization. This enables the implementation of innovative AI solutions with accelerated time-to-market and reduced development costs. The Rocksmart RSC610 also optionally supports communication for common fieldbus and Real-Time Ethernet protocols, both as master and slave. It has numerous interfaces, such as 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 2 x 2.5 Gbit Ethernet, 1 x RS232/422/485 and can control up to three displays. On the system side, Windows 10, Windows 11 or Ubuntu Linux 22.04 are supported. Extensive configuration options allow customers to customize the RSC610 to meet their specific needs, from display options to industrial communications.
Features of the Rocksmart RSC610 Panel PC
- Industrial panel PC for production, HMI or kiosk applications
- High-quality aluminum housing
- Perfect integration thanks to slim design with narrow frame
- IP65 front protection for use in demanding environments
- High-quality, durable displays with up to 1200 nits brightness
- High shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810G
- Completely passive cooling
- Designed for industrial applications in continuous operation
- Gesture capable multi-touch screen
- Advanced Intel® Elkhart Lake Celeron 4-core processor with 10nm lithography
- Powerful best-in-class AI processor compatible with popular AI tools (optional)
- Up to 32 GB memory & 1 TB SSD
- Support for up to three displays
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 2 x 2.5 Gbit Ethernet, 1 x RS232/422/485
- Communication for popular fieldbus and Real-Time Ethernet protocols (master or slave)
- Wide input voltage range 9 – 36 V (optional)
- Wide operating temperature range
- Ready to use with Windows 10, Windows 11 or Ubuntu Linux 22.04
- TPM 2.0 integrated – hardware tamper protection
- Easy installation via universal VESA mounting points or for flush mounting
- Extensive configuration options e.g.: resistive touchscreen for thick work gloves, WiFi 6E, PoE, built-in speaker, additional ports
- CO2 emissions from production & logistics fully offset
- 2 years warranty
With the Rocksmart RSC610, we are offering an industrial panel PC as a built-in solution for the first time. It combines high-quality design with high performance and flexible connectivity. With the optional AI processor, we open up new edge data processing possibilities for our customers without having to rely on a cloud connection. Whether freestanding or integrated – we are convinced that the new Rocksmart RSC610 is an optimal solution for many scenarios. Despite numerous customization options, the panel PC remains attractively priced.
The Rocksmart RSC610 is available to order immediately from direct sales and participating system partners. For more information on the Rocksmart RSC610 and other WEROCK Technologies products, visit https://www.werocktools.com/industrial-computers/industrial-panel-pcs/rocksmart-rsc610/.
About WEROCK Technologies GmbH
WEROCK Technologies is a unique young company that helps organizations digitize their work processes in challenging environments. Founded in 2020, WEROCK is headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany and offers four product lines: Rocksmart industrial computers, Rockbook notebooks, Rocktab tablets, and the Scoria series consisting of mobile data collection devices. All products are specifically designed for harsh environments and tested accordingly by independent testing laboratories to industrial and military standards. The company conducts its business based on founding principles with the clear goal of playing an active role in climate protection. WEROCK offers high-quality products and services under the motto “We empower heroes”.