WEROCK Technologies GmbH, innovative manufacturer of industrial computer technology, presents the Rocktab L210, a powerful, particularly rugged tablet with an especially large battery. It immediately complements the existing portfolio with a new model of the enterprise class.
Working in industrial environments, on construction sites, maintenance work on technical equipment, diagnostic work in vehicles or field work – the new Rocktab L210 from WEROCK can be used in many areas where a large battery is required. The new 10.1″ tablet provides runtimes of up to 16 hours with a 68 Wh battery. If the battery is empty, it can be replaced without interruption thanks to hot-swap technology.
To ensure that the Rocktab L210 will perform in the harshest of environments, it has been subjected to rigorous military testing. These included 26 drops from a height of 1.5m and 100 drops from a height of 1m. Thanks to an IP65-protected casing, extreme vibrations, e.g. in vehicles, drops on concrete floors as well as dust and liquids cannot harm the tablet. At ambient temperatures of -10°C to +50°C, the tablet remains 100% operational. With these characteristics, it surpasses most other rugged tablets on the market and can be described as “particularly rugged”.
Equipped with a 10.1-inch IPS outdoor display with a brightness of 550 cd/m², the Rocktab L210 is ideal for outdoor use. The scratch-resistant, gesture-compatible multi-touch can additionally be coupled with an optional digitizer pen to enable precise and fluid typing inputs – for example, to accurately capture signatures.
Prepared for demanding edge applications, the new Rocktab L210 tablet offers next-generation computing power with an Intel® Pentium N6415 quad-core processor (“N-series,” or also known as “Elkhart Lake”). Compared to the predecessor model Rocktab L110, it thus has over 400% more computing power and with 8 GB RAM also twice as much working memory. The tablet comes with a 256 GB M.2 SSD storage out of the box, and the integrated Micro SDXC card reader enables a flexible storage expansion of up to 1 TB.
Versatile use and flexible integration in all environments is easily possible with the help of the extensive accessories catalog, including secure vehicle and office docking stations, carrying handle, wrist strap shoulder strap, battery charger and much more.
Features of the Rocktab L210
- Ultra-rugged 10.1″ industrial tablet for professional use
- Scratch-resistant, bright Full HD display for outdoor work including display protection foil
- 10-point multi-touch screen, can also be operated with gloves and in the rain
- Precise operation and signature capture via digitizer possible
- Monster battery: Replaceable 68 Wh hot-swap battery for up to 16 hours runtime
- Extra rugged: Withstands 1.5 m drops to concrete and >100 drops from 1 m height
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810G shock, vibration and drop resistance standards
- Ideal for harsh environments as it is IP65 water and dust resistant
- Powerful Intel® Pentium® quad-core processor with up to 3.0 GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 256 GB M.2 SSD
- Micro SD card slot for cards up to 1 TB
- Industrial 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac dual-band WLAN
- Seamless roaming of different wireless cells thanks to 802.11r
- Ready for the latest applications thanks to Bluetooth® 5.1
- High-end GPS module u-blox NEO-M9N
- High-end 2D barcode scanner with laser aimer (option)
- 4G LTE high-speed Internet connection with up to 300 Mbps (option)
- 1 GBit Ethernet port, USB 3.1 and display output directly on the device
- Windows 11 Pro or Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- Fast charging with 65 watts
- Full-featured docking station with monitor outputs, USB 3, Ethernet, 2 x RS232
- Long availability: Product expected to be available until 2027
- Climate-neutral product: all greenhouse gas emissions from production and transport offset
“The Rocktab L210 is a worthy successor to the L110. It is much more rugged, many times better performing and at the same time has twice the battery life,” explains Markus Nicoleit, CEO of WEROCK. “We are pleased to expand our segment of enterprise class tablets with the Rocktab L210. It is an indestructible and powerful heavy duty tablet with monster battery for extreme jobs,” Nicoleit continued.
The Rocktab L210 rugged tablet is available for order now. Like all of the company’s products, the tablet’s carbon footprint, which inevitably results from production and transportation, is fully offset via WWF Gold Standard climate projects. More information is available on the official product page: https://www.werocktools.com/rugged-tablets/rocktab-l210/