In cooperation with Ivanti Wavelink, WEROCK Technologies GmbH, innovative manufacturer of industrial IT and communication solutions, announces the validation of the Scoria A100 series for Ivanti Wavelink’s Velocity software for increased efficiency and productivity in supply chain systems. With Ivanti Velocity platform, the two handy mobile computers of the Scoria A100 series offer optimization, especially in warehouse operations.
WEROCK launched the Scoria A100 series earlier this year, two handhelds that provide a link between smartphone applications and professional industrial use. They simplify workflows and data collection.
Ivanti Velocity comprehensive solution offers Terminal Emulation (TE) for connections on host systems with 5250, 3270, VT and HP emulation. It also offers Industrial Browser for modern applications using web-server based applications. Velocity is an SAP S/4HANA Certified Solution offering multi-vendor support connecting mobile devices to enterprise systems.
The advanced Scoria A104 and A105 touch computers allow simultaneous use of different applications, increasing efficiency and minimizing downtime. Communication options allow employees to share important information, and inventory and changes can be documented simultaneously. Velocity enables even greater standardization and automation of routine processes with a script editor to automate common functions and eliminates errors. Ivanti Velocity is designed for a touchscreen user interface, which simplifies navigation and operation, but also supports traditional keyboard and scanner data entry.
The Scoria A100 Series integrated high-end 1D/2D barcode scanner increases efficiency in work processes by providing fast and reliable scans for warehouse process operations. For adverse environments during work processes – such as dust and water – the handhelds offer a particularly robust housing and a touchscreen that is easy to operate, as well as an optional keypad for typing. Ivanti Velocity adapts the device to the systems, increasing the longevity of the devices. Also possible is off-device use with high-speed 4G LTE. Wavelink offers session persistence to maintain device host session connections, even in spotty wireless coverage. In addition, the series offers Integrated Assisted GPS with OTDOA fast navigation and positioning.
Features of the Scoria A100 Series with Ivanti Wavelink Certification
- Compact and handy mobile computer for field and office use
- Lightweight, effortlessly portable and easy to use with one hand, with optional keypad
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Integrated high-end 1D/2D barcode scanner with Aiming LED
- High-resolution 13 MP camera on the back side
- Up to 12 hours of battery life, expandable with SnapOn battery
- Ruggedly built, MIL-STD-810G certified & IP65 water and dust resistant
- High-speed LTE for mobile voice and data communications
- Comprehensive wireless connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 WLAN, Bluetooth & NFC
- Assisted GPS for fast navigation and positioning
- Advanced Android 9 operating system for ease of use
- Quickcharge 3.0 fast charging capability via USB C
- Excellent voice quality with VoLTE
- Applicable and operational at startup without programming
- Increased efficiency through multi-session productivity
- Easy integration and customization to meet needs and compatibility with corporate systems
- Extensive accessories available such as scanner handle, UHF scanner, docking station, etc.
- Carbon neutral product: all greenhouse gas emissions from production and transport offset
Kelly Ungs, VP Strategic Alliances explains, “Velocity is the global industry leading Terminal Emulation and Web Browser solution to connect mobile devices to enterprise data systems. WEROCK’s Scoria A100 Series is a great addition to the solutions portfolio. WEROCK offers great technical solutions for industrial purposes, and offers sustainable methods of production and environmental protection, all of which are necessities in our industry.”
“We are very pleased that Ivanti has validated our new Scoria A100 handhelds,” said Markus Nicoleit, CEO of WEROCK. “This underlines the claim of industrial suitability of our compact and powerful devices” continued Nicoleit.
Scoria A104 as well as A105 can be purchased immediately from WEROCK or authorized distributors. Like all of the company’s products, the handhelds’ carbon footprint, which is inevitably created by production and transport, is fully offset via WWF Gold Standard climate projects. Further information is available at https://www.werocktools.com/a100. Find out more about Ivanti Wavelink’s Device Validation program at https://solutionsdirectory.ivanti.com/